Sunday, September 16, 2007

Some old quotes

“It's hard to decide how to match words to music. It's not like it's twice the work. It's always difficult for me to explain to the composer what I'm looking for. I'm not a professional; I lack even basic knowledge about writing music.”
ayumi admits she has no talent


“It was written in some newspaper that I'm a Japanese Britney Spears. I like her, and she's fun to watch, but I don't get the sense that she's her own creation. Who I really like is Madonna. What I admire is she's made it on her own terms.”
this one is particularily hilarious. she's dissing (past) britney for not being her own creation, yet admits she prefers to copy madonna. see: ayumi the copycat


“I read and watch movies. I can't go to the movie theater much anymore, though, because I get recognized. It's worse sometimes if I wear a costume and try not to get recognized. I watch most of my films on airplanes.”
LOLOLOLOLOLOL

“It sounds odd coming from me, but I realize what I say and how I look has a great impact.”
No sounds about right actually lol

No comments: